Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if the President says:

[q]"There is no peace in retreat," the president said. "And there is no honor in retreat."

[/q]

Peace and honor are obtained by acts of agression against nations that pose no threat?

Okeee dokeee.

4 more years!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the peace, and give me a double of honor.

Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Hey Sluggo, why don't you dig a nice little hole and slither down into it and pull your load of B.S. in on top of you.[grin]

·
Registered
798 Posts
peace and honor from not running away from Iraq until it can stand on its own two feet and be a healthy country, allowing it's own children to grow and prosper.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]karlista originally wrote:
I would much rather fight this war over there then in my own back yard.
[/Q]Terrorists would never bring the war to Chesapeake. Traffic is getting way too bad.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
[Q]capt. dave originally wrote:
Hey Sluggo, why don't you dig a nice little hole and slither down into it and pull your load of B.S. in on top of you.[grin]
[/Q]

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. (1918) - Theodore Roosevelt

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Nancy, why don't you have your own opinion rather than quoting some other person's?[wink]
[/Q]

Roosevelt might have a shred of credibility whereas I have zip! Besides your suggestion sounds WAY too much like work ..... I might actually have to try and think. When someone mentioned previously about Fritz's "cut and paste"....I said "thats the ticket".
[smile]

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Got a question George, old buddy, how is it that you are FORCED to endure all these right wing web sites? Can't you just not log on if you don't like them?

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Got a question George, old buddy, how is it that you are FORCED to endure all these right wing web sites? Can't you just not log on if you don't like them?
[/Q]why should I ever have to log onto them when most of the BS is cut and pasted onto this board?

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]Capt Frank originally wrote:
Im pissed off that POTUS didnt kick more on illegal aliens.
[/Q]And why do you think this is, Frank? Here's some choices:
a. stupid
b. crooked
c. spineless
d. none of the above (please provide alternate answer).

·
Registered
72 Posts
[q] I would much rather fight this war over there then in my own back yard. Consider the alternative.[/q]

Its not an either or proposition. If you think thats the al-queda A Team in Iraq you are a fool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts