Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Science guys, help. This doesn't seem right to me; my bs meter is not on zero. How could this be?

http://www.rense.com/general70/microwaved.htm

·
Registered
798 Posts
With only two seeds, it could be as simple one bad stock. Plants are prone to have bad genes, just like anything else. If it were replicated with 10-20 or more, id check into it.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I removed all microwaves from my home a long time ago. I don't like the voodoo they use to heat food, it's just not right.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
[Q]Popster originally wrote:
Science guys, help. This doesn't seem right to me; my bs meter is not on zero. How could this be?

http://www.rense.com/general70/microwaved.htm
[/Q]

Fishfools right about the statistics, of course; A t-test with 0 degrees of freedom just doesn't work.

Any water heated to boiling will be de-oxygenated, and if it is not allowed to re-equilibrate with the air, it could kill roots with hypoxia. I don't know for a fact that's what happened, but it could.

·
14,062 Posts
[Q]BigWillJ originally wrote:
It's an experiment by a grandchild....what else needs to be said, but to smile about it...sheesh....
[smile]
[/Q]

I judged middle and high school science fair projects for years at the Calvert County finals (the alleged best from each school). Trust me, I've seen worse...

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
[Q]Fritzer originally wrote:
I judged middle and high school science fair projects for years at the Calvert County finals (the alleged best from each school). Trust me, I've seen worse...
[/Q]
I can only imagine...still, it's gotta bring a warm smile to your face....
[grin][grin][grin][grin][grin][wink]

·
Registered
692 Posts
[Q]cartmancop originally wrote:
I heard if you pee in the shower it kills fungas. Not sure what it has to do with this though. :)
[/Q]

You know...you must really have a miserable life [smile] (just kidding) ...but do you???

·
14,062 Posts
I heard if you pee in the shower it kills fungas. Not sure what it has to do with this though. :)
[/Q]

Try it for athlete's foot.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
[/Q]

[/Q]
It stings, so it must work.....

·
Registered
692 Posts
[/Q]

[/Q]
[/Q]

What are you trying to tell us?

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
[Q]nu2fishing originally wrote:
[/Q]

[/Q]
[/Q]

[/Q]
That it stings, so it must work.....

Oh, I get it.....but I've never had AF, nor pee'd in the shower....ok, so maybe I've pee'd on my feet once...or twice.....or more......it's just what I've heard - that it stings......so it must work?

·
Registered
692 Posts
[Q]nu2fishing originally wrote:
[/Q]

[/Q]
[/Q]

[/Q]
That it stings, so it must work.....

Oh, I get it.....but I've never had AF, nor pee'd in the shower....ok, so maybe I've pee'd on my feet once...or twice.....or more......it's just what I've heard - that it stings......so it must work?
[/Q]

You never had AF - you've pee'd on your feet once...or twice...or more...so it must work! Preventive medicine [grin]

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Well, lemme see, I've had mumps, pox, measles, ear aches, nose bleeds, stones, etc, and I never once pee'd on those areas.....hmmmmmmmm.....we might be onto something....suppose I could avoid age related dementia with a shampoo?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts