Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
[Q]Popster originally wrote:
Science guys, help. This doesn't seem right to me; my bs meter is not on zero. How could this be?

http://www.rense.com/general70/microwaved.htm
[/Q]

Fishfools right about the statistics, of course; A t-test with 0 degrees of freedom just doesn't work.

Any water heated to boiling will be de-oxygenated, and if it is not allowed to re-equilibrate with the air, it could kill roots with hypoxia. I don't know for a fact that's what happened, but it could.

·
14,062 Posts
[Q]BigWillJ originally wrote:
It's an experiment by a grandchild....what else needs to be said, but to smile about it...sheesh....
[smile]
[/Q]

I judged middle and high school science fair projects for years at the Calvert County finals (the alleged best from each school). Trust me, I've seen worse...

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
[Q]Fritzer originally wrote:
I judged middle and high school science fair projects for years at the Calvert County finals (the alleged best from each school). Trust me, I've seen worse...
[/Q]
I can only imagine...still, it's gotta bring a warm smile to your face....
[grin][grin][grin][grin][grin][wink]

·
Registered
692 Posts
[Q]cartmancop originally wrote:
I heard if you pee in the shower it kills fungas. Not sure what it has to do with this though. :)
[/Q]

You know...you must really have a miserable life [smile] (just kidding) ...but do you???

·
14,062 Posts
I heard if you pee in the shower it kills fungas. Not sure what it has to do with this though. :)
[/Q]

Try it for athlete's foot.

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
[/Q]

[/Q]
It stings, so it must work.....

·
Registered
692 Posts
[/Q]

[/Q]
[/Q]

What are you trying to tell us?

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
[Q]nu2fishing originally wrote:
[/Q]

[/Q]
[/Q]

[/Q]
That it stings, so it must work.....

Oh, I get it.....but I've never had AF, nor pee'd in the shower....ok, so maybe I've pee'd on my feet once...or twice.....or more......it's just what I've heard - that it stings......so it must work?

·
Registered
692 Posts
[Q]nu2fishing originally wrote:
[/Q]

[/Q]
[/Q]

[/Q]
That it stings, so it must work.....

Oh, I get it.....but I've never had AF, nor pee'd in the shower....ok, so maybe I've pee'd on my feet once...or twice.....or more......it's just what I've heard - that it stings......so it must work?
[/Q]

You never had AF - you've pee'd on your feet once...or twice...or more...so it must work! Preventive medicine [grin]

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
Well, lemme see, I've had mumps, pox, measles, ear aches, nose bleeds, stones, etc, and I never once pee'd on those areas.....hmmmmmmmm.....we might be onto something....suppose I could avoid age related dementia with a shampoo?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts