Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a thread a few days back that had directions and pictures on maintance on the Penn reels. To make a long story short I tooke mine apart and cant get it back together any help would be great.

·
Premium Member
26,270 Posts
I learned a cool trick as far as reels go.

Take a few digital camera photos of the reel as you take it apart. Easy to then zoom in and see when that tiny spring goes when time to put back together.

Penn Reels has a good website with blow up of the reel parts.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All I can say is thanks for the Alan Tani site Looked at the pictures and figured out what I was doing wrong thanks everyone . The reel is back together all in one piece with no nextra parts.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
All I can say is thanks for the Alan Tani site Looked at the pictures and figured out what I was doing wrong thanks everyone . The reel is back together all in one piece with no nextra parts.
Yea but does it work right?
Alan's site is a great resource......I'm glad he got it up and running.....used to have to chase all over the internet to find his stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.