Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there gang!! Can someone please tell me of a shop locally that carries Penn and/or Shimano parts?? I need a couple small items that seem they'd be common for Penn320 GTi, and ShimanoTR 200-G Going fishing Tuesday and was hoping to get these guys working smoothly before then... Anywhere from Va Beach to Richmond?? Thanks

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
John's reel guy is ussually there in the afternoons after 4 PM. I'd call before heading over and talk to him to make sure he has the part. I am not sure if John can tell you but it never hurts to ask. He'll probably have the Penn part, I am not sure what kind of inventory he has on the Shimano stuff.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Hey there gang!! Can someone please tell me of a shop locally that carries Penn and/or Shimano parts?? I need a couple small items that seem they'd be common for Penn320 GTi, and ShimanoTR 200-G Going fishing Tuesday and was hoping to get these guys working smoothly before then... Anywhere from Va Beach to Richmond?? Thanks
Zigh,

Zigh if you can't find the part for the Penn in time for your trip just use one of mine.

Call me if you need one.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
510 Posts
I believe that princess anne dist. co. (17th street tackle shop) at the vb oceanfront is the local factory authorized repair/parts facility for penn, and queens creek outfitters up near west point is the nearest factory authorized repair/parts facility for shimano.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

I appreciate the info guys....
Dennis- You are too kind! Hopefully I can get these issues squared away tomorrow. I'll call you or b-mail if need be:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts