Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Way to stick it out Andy. It looks like today and tomorrow are low tides at 8am in your area. By Wednesday thing should be easier. It looks like a full moon weekend coming up. It usually doesn't affect my perch fishing, how about you?

Mike

·
Registered
193 Posts
Good going Andy. You are consistent. Can I assume that’s a self-imposed limit?

I fished for perch myself this weekend but I fished fresh water. The bite was good both days.
lg perch.jpg

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Way to stick it out Andy. It looks like today and tomorrow are low tides at 8am in your area. By Wednesday thing should be easier. It looks like a full moon weekend coming up. It usually doesn't affect my perch fishing, how about you?

Mike
No Mike that won't affect my fishing. I only fish for two or three hrs.and stop fishing at 15 perch. So that makes it pretty easy for me. Strong winds and dirty water affect my Perch fishing, or any type of fishing.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yes that is my limit. That is a nice size perch. Are you fishing one of the reservoirs?
I don't however I believe Lock Raven has produced the last two state records.

Regards to the moon. Have you notice the bite being off with the moon overhead during the day? I had a friend who's a good fishermen say it puts fish off. Up until then I've never paid any attention until I had it happen. Perhaps a fluke but when it's out I think about his statement.

O sea D, Great picture. Have you noticed a difference in taste between a fresh and salt water perch?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts