Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10/11/21 The perch are still hanging in the shallow water, but there are more small throw backs now. I guess they are getting ready to move out. All caught on the perch spinner bait.
Cap Fish Seafood Baseball cap Ray-finned fish
Hand Body jewelry Finger Thumb Creative arts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Now that's a nice haul of fish.

I've been fishing around my neighbors dock for the last couple of days. The one with the oyster floats. Finally got into a school of decent size perch in the 9 - 11" range. Kept three of the bigger one's for a fish dinner. Next to Flounder, I think Perch just might be the best eating fish we have on our creek.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Excellent! We've noticed that there has been a significant drop in the number of perch in the shallows here on the western side. You did well to find them.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent! We've noticed that there has been a significant drop in the number of perch in the shallows here on the western side. You did well to find them.
The perch are hanging around in the shallow water down here. They will stay as long as the water don't get cold. Right now today 10/15/21 it is 71 degree and should stay that way all next week. Happens every year for me and Keven. Thanks Rivercat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts