Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
9/20/21 I stopped fishing at about ten perch. That was all I wanted to fillet this morning. It was OK, but took me awhile to get ten keepers. I thru back a lot of little ones. Weather is great.
Hat Light Cap Sun hat Natural material
Vertebrate Finger Fish Tail Electric blue
Water Watercraft Vehicle Flag of the united states Flag
GO RAVENS!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nice job Andy, I stopped at 10 yesterday myself. That's plenty for a couple nice meals. Your picture actually has 11 fish in it.
No complaints about this weather at all. The perch are still around here up north.

Mike

·
Registered
27 Posts
Andy,

Thank you for your posts and the pictures. I would appreciate your sharing the name of the knot (if it has a name) you use to tie on your lures. I think the loop may give some lures a little extra action.

Regards
Jack

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Andy,

Thank you for your posts and the pictures. I would appreciate your sharing the name of the knot (if it has a name) you use to tie on your lures. I think the loop may give some lures a little extra action.

Regards
Jack
Jack, it is a loop knot. I use the loop knot on every lure or hook except when I am fishing for bass with a 6.5" grape worm on a offset worm hook. You can watch how to tie the loop knot on u-tube videos.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jack, it is a loop knot. I use the loop knot on every lure or hook except when I am fishing for bass with a 6.5" grape worm on a offset worm hook. You can watch how to tie the loop knot on u-tube videos.
Andy,

Thank you for the pointer, I wish I had been using the loop knot for the past 80 years or so.

thank you again for your posts and pictures.

Jack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts