Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My daughter, son-in-law, and 2 grandsons were in for the week visiting from Michigan. In spite of the snow and cold, we took my 3 year old grandson perch fishing at Wye Mills for a few hours Saturday morning. We caught a couple dozen for dinner, and a lot of smaller throw backs. It was a great time spent with a new fisherman.
ATTACH]1808[/ATTACH]

View attachment 1809

View attachment 1810

·
Registered
708 Posts
That's awesome. Another young recruit. He'll be posting on here in just a few short years.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Great day, in spite of the cold weather, Gregg.

The expression on the grandson's face in the second picture worth a thousand words:clap: (I think he wants a :bigfish: )!!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Hey man... Perchin'! Thats how I got started. Fishin with my Pop (RIP). Fish on little man... fish on!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
same here, i remember my first time my pop pop took me fishing, he passed this year but ill never forget the fantastic times we had together especially the fishing trips....he started me down an obsessed path haha

great pics!! That little guy will have many more great memories to come!! way to get him started at a young age its priceless!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Thanks for sharing a great family moment. Grandpop, grandson and fishing just go together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts