Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eminent brothers,
While I was recovering from my biopsy, I picked just the right time and told SWMBO about the Deep drop trip on March 3. She had just gotten off the phone after yacking for 30 minutes with with her sister-in-law. SWMBO was not not paying attention to what I was saying and before she realized what happened, I got my permission slip. The only problem was SWMBO & Bludworm want to go to VB themselves to visit with my rich brother-in-law (SWMBO sister-in-law's husband). Not exactly what I was planning, but; I'll take it!!! Now I got to get my stuff together and put my tackle in order, or dis-order in my case. C-bass here I come!!!!

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Seems like alotta work to catch a dumb Sea Bass.. I still am hoping for a tile, I have this taste in my mouth, sauteed with a side of lump crab meat.. Don;t let me down...:fishing2:

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I don't care how good tile is there's no way its better than a big c-bass fillet. Good work on the slip GB. All we need now is some good weather!

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Smooth Move O' Prince of Parker

Hope all works out well on all fronts, enjoy the trip and your "C-Bass"

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
834 Posts
Not too bad of a trade off! Maybe you could get more trips to VB to fish if SWAMBO knows she could visit her sister in law.

·
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eminent brothers,
Well a semi permission slip is better then no permission slip. It will be March and it can be a tad on the windy side and I'm sure it will be. But my Grundens jacket has windblocker fleece, s if the JillCarri can take it.......I should be able to take it too.

·
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Eminent Brother,
The doctor said everything (Should) be fine, but; you never know until the pathologist checks out the samples. But the actual procedure felt like a blunt insturment the size of the exhust pipe of my Powerstroke was jammed up my butt. I really felt violated after it was all done. Like prison sex......thay do it until you scream and then do it for 10 minutes more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts