Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kudos to the town of Perryville for getting their floating dock back in at their ramp already. In all previous years they have not gotten the dock in until around May. I know there had been several complaints (including mine) about not getting the dock in for the flats C&R season, but they got it done this year!! Saves me from having to slip my boat.:thumbup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for the update. That's welcome news. In past years the catch & release season has been half over before the floating dock is in. Does anyone know if the catch and release season has been established yet by the DNR?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Does anyone know if the catch and release season has been established yet by the DNR?
They don't change it year to year. Susky catch and release season runs March 1 until May 3rd unless they extend it based on water temps but my guess is the days of seeing that are long gone after all that went down last year regarding PSCR.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I hope the Tydings Park ramp in HDG is finished in time for the best of the Flats season. A week ago it was all torn up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.