Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a public launch in parryvile that anyone knows of? thanks,john:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
There is a public launch in Perryville, but you must get a permit from the town hall, before useing it.

Ele

·
Registered
93 Posts
The ramp is just upstream of the route 40 bridge. You can see it from the bridge.

I think the ramp is there(???), just the dock that is missing.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I complained about this last year. I paid $25.00 for the sticker and they didn't put the dock in until almost May. I only wanted to use the ramp for the C&R season and it was over before they put the dock in. It's almost impossible to launch there without the docks (in my boat anyway).

·
Registered
797 Posts
port deposit is pay as you use and if no one there when you want to use just fill in info on envopole with 5:00 and go. just know if ya don't pay they do patrol .

·
Registered
628 Posts
I'm in the process of getting a permit for Port Deposit. Ramp/Park is signed "permit Parking only". Called Town Hall re this and decied not to take any chances...just 20 bucks for the year. I don't need surprises when I get back to the ramp.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Andy, there is quite a bit of Smallmouth fishing up there. Also, since you used to fish here, they catch quite a few Walleye.

Ele

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Scott, I did the same thing last year, even went to the town hall meeting. But you just get the hole song and dance thing. If I had a small aluminum boat that that would work, but fiber glass and cement don't mix very well..:nono:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts