Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dayton do you know what thread you gave advise on posting pictures and attachments to the board? I need to print that if I can find it again. I would have b-mailed you but other folks may be intrested also.

Moe

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
sorry dennis i was talking to dad on phone

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Go to www.snapfish.com
Follow instructions to open a free account (online photo album) (snapfish will automatically resize your pics perfectly for forum posting)
Upload chosen pics from your PC
Once uploaded, click on pic to take it from thumbnail size to full size.
Now right click on the pic, then click on "properties"
Now highlight the pictures' URL address ( the tricky part is the entire address does not show until you highlight it and scroll down and see the hidden third line of the address)
Copy this complete URL address
Now go post or reply on Tidalfish (or any board)
Paste the URL address
Now add [ img ] to the beginning of the link and [ /img ] at the end. This lets the computer know that you want the pic posted instead of a link. Or you can click on the gray button beside the window you are typing your reply in. The grey image box is just under the smiley choices. Clicking it will automatically post the [ img ] and [ /img ] for you, then you can put your cursor between them and paste your link. Okay, take note. Above I had to put extra spaces in the " Bracket img Bracket" to keep it from giving a red X trying to post a pic. So, when you type it, there is no space between the brackets and the img .

Using the "image" button is easier.

You can try it before you open your snapfish account. Right click on any picture on the internet. Copy the address and try pasting it in one of your own replys. Just go and edit a previous post of yours.

Try it.

Dayton
(you bunch of internet rookies![grin] If you would spend more time on here and less time fishing, you would already know this stuff.[tongue]) Good luck.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Give me a gun. I posted all that url address and got a big red x. I know Dayton: Moe,Moe,Moe....Mow.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Alright MOE, call me when you get your butt out of bed. I will talk you thru it.

I will having you posting self portraits in no time!

Dayton

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
you dont need all that BS from snap fish 3 very easy steps if you use www.myfishingpictures.com...... 3 easysteps

edit- that is the best description i have ever read on how to do it dayton. i never even noticed the img button over there- so now any pic any where on the web can be posted with that ! awesome dude !

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
EDIT- SORRY GUYS - i had to take this pic off - i found it on the web and have no idea about it, what it was or where it came from- i was just using it to practice with daytons pic posting tips.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's me boys 124lbs. I'm sure you guys have seen this before. I'm just practicing. Thanks Dayton.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
WOW DENNIS !! I HAD NOT SEEN THAT BEFORE !! MAN O MAN

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've seen a couple sturgeons jump in the James estimated weight about 100 lbs. I think someone posted a picture of one on the board that went over 1000lbs. It was caught up north somewhere.

The Atlantic sturgeon (Acipenser oxyrhynchus) is an ancient fish whose origin dates back 70 million years. Larger and longer-lived than other Bay species, the sturgeon can live for more than 60 years and has been known to reach a size of 15 feet and 800 pounds. The fish is known for its occasional and inexplicable tendency to jump completely out of the water; colonial records report several incidents of giant sturgeons landing on ships' decks.
Still practicting boys. Moe
[/img]

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That Blue Cat is the current world record it was caught in the Mississippi River in ILL. It weighed 124 lbs.

Moe

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still practicing, I wanted to show off my Clemson Tiger Hat but all you can see is the brim. A duke fan took the picture. Dang I'm gonna have to get a host to the webb. I've just been lazy.
I thought I could post off of e-mail not so.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts