Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would share these pics of my freinds bar that he built in his garage. My freind is a peligic gurue and the original owner of Calcutta off shore baits. He built the bar him self & we buit the chair pedastalls at work all out of 316L ss. We build alot of parts for release marines fighting chairs so they made the custome bar stool tops for him. Really turned out nice and thought I would share. He is a one of a kind guy who would give you the shirt off his back. I have been on over 60 offshore trips with him from Glouster mass for the Big Tuna to a couple day trip in the bahamas K sal. He is very genorous man and loves good company as you can see as this is what he built to share with his freinds. The fish box is a fridge & the salon is a full bath. Just thought it would be nice to give him props and share.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I've seen this before somewhere, I think? Have you perhaps posted it in the past somewhere else (thehulltruth maybe?)? Or were you inspired by someone who did something very similar?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've seen this before somewhere, I think? Have you perhaps posted it in the past somewhere else (thehulltruth maybe?)? Or were you inspired by someone who did something very similar?
There was a post last year where somone did something similar. I tried finding it . I posted a pic on there same one of these but it was not complete then. I will get more pics and post it's pretty nice. You should see his boat's

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
---All we need now is some Simulated Engine Sounds & Diesel Smoke--!!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
There was a post last year where somone did something similar. I tried finding it . I posted a pic on there same one of these but it was not complete then. I will get more pics and post it's pretty nice. You should see his boat's
Wanted to be clear I wasn't calling anyone out. I think it's a GREAT idea and a huge success!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts