Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone post some dive pictures. I watching the fish show on espn with guys diving and spearing fish looks like fun would like to see some pictures if possible

Thanks[grin]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anybody else out there watch the Bluewater Hunter show on ESPN. Are those guys pretentious arrogant rich boy iceholes or what. Mind you, I wish I could motor around central america spear fishing, but these guys just come across wrong in my book. They seem to hype the danger side of spearfishing more than anything. They also claim to be gaurdians of the ocean, but they always seem to kill more than they can use.
But that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Didn't see it, but that's a shame if they portrayed themselves - and mis-represented the rest of us - that way. If that's the case it's fuel for people who are opposed to hunting. I'm sorry to hear that. Was there anything good that came of the program?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ocean Hunter is the show. I'd agree that they seem like a bunch of lucky rich boys who have a job sailing the coast in a huge yacht and catching fish. I can't hate though, I can only wish for that kind of life [grin] You can tell though, that the capt. and the lead dude, were born with silver spoons in their mouths. The best thing about that show for me is watching his wife free dive[tongue]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts