Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Good luck with this approach. I would try a little different method.

Reward offered to anyone with information that leads to the arrest of the low life thief that stole our pier net on 11 Sep 12.

Someone saw it taken or knows something about it. The low life who took it probably has other low life friends that, because they are low lifes, would rat out their friend for a few $$. I hate thieves.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Man, that stinks JAE462. Hate a thief. I work at OE2. I'll be there Tue&Wed from noon to 8 both days. Come in and see me(Don) and I'll give ya one. Seriously...no strings attached and no pun intended there...ha!

·
Registered
526 Posts
the positive thing is that when i made the net, i did so just in case of something like this, it will be the only one that will look like that so this way if the person/s is caught it can be returned, if they cut the net out then nothing can be done...but then the net is useless. hope we can find the punks. if someone can give me dimensions on the new hoop i will punch out a new net no charge as always. and have it delivered before the weekend. let me know tight lines.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have one you can have, as I no longer use it. I live in Norfolk and work in Newport News, so I can meet you anywhere in between.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Is it possible one of your vacationers dropped it in the water ? Then didn't want to own up to it and walked out ?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Is it possible one of your vacationers dropped it in the water ? Then didn't want to own up to it and walked out ?
that's my guess; it's too big to walk out with. do like I do with my anchor to cover my short-comings: tie a crab trap float to the other end of the line so if it goes over untied, you can find it and hook it. You might also put a big clip at the end so it's easy to clip on the rail

1 - 8 of 8 Posts