Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lucky enough to get the call last night . Wanna go fishin' ? Why of course !:yes: Blessed with a beautiful morning , nice boat and a great Cappy , we headed south out of the local watershed .:D With Pgoodchild at the helm of his SWEET ! :yes: Dusky , we dodged the many sea ducks and the hunters armed with more than an umbrella rig .:eek2: All I can say is that we trolled for quite a while after setting up somewhere south of Cook Point . After almost losing an index finger to a bad loop in the braided line , breaking off three rigs and no reports worth a damn , we re-rigged and kept a positive attitude . More than a few "Ice Teas" later, we were ready to call it a day and started to reel in the gear . After snapping the line of of one the port side scotty clipps , it seemed that there was some resistance . Wouldn't you know , Here PIGGY PIGGY ! The big cow must have been hitching a ride and swimming along with a big ole' parachute in her mouth , never even had the decency to let us know she was ready to come out and play . :confused:Fish was 41 inches and very rotund to say the least . No scale but I would say at least 38 to 40 lbs . Thanks Pete for taking us out on such a nice boat and giving us the opportunity to enjoy such beautiful scenery .:thumbup:Before :
And After :

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
WTG guys!!! :bigfish:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
WTG Mike and crew, looks like you guys had a fun day on the water and what where you trying do have some fingers like mine. :D Thanks for the report and great pic's :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Knowing some of your posted photos- I was timid to open this :D.
Great job on a last minute beast :clapping2: - nice fish :yes:.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
You know... that fish being so very pretty makes you so very ugly (even more than normal)!:D:D:D That thing is a bit of a slob. Nice going fellas!!!

By the way- thanks for the heads up yesterday, its just too bad that we didnt get into them too...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts