Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the DC boat show. I went with my Brother in law Ray and two friends Freddie and Jerry. All three have the new boat blues. They went all over the show looking for a 19 to 23 foot center console boat. Jerry at first spotted a 20 foot Pro-Line with a Suzuki outbaord. It seemed like a pretty good boat and Jerry spent a considerable time talking to the dealer. After a little more looking and a $4.00 hotdog we ended up at the Quinby boat dealer from Easton MD. They had a pretty good looking Pioneer 19.7 CC. It seemed to have all the required equipment and the price was good. They also had a walk thru built on the same hull that Freddie liked. Meanwhile Ray spotted a 21 foot version of the CC that he likes. So I got to listen to all three of them praise Pioneer boats on the trip back to So. Maryland.

Question I have for my fellow TF'ers. Do any of you have a Pioneer boat, or do any of your friends. The boats look very well put together. And are standard equipped with most all of what you would need. So if you have any first hand knowledge of Pioneers boat lets hear about it.

Thanks in advance!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts