Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife grew up going to Rehoboth beach so this summer I am gonna be stuck at the Henlopen. However, I am planning to tow my 18 footer with me. Only problem is that I can't find a place to store the boat and trailer. Any suggestions? I am willing to pay money to someone to let me just park in their yard or driveway for a week. I'm looking for the week of august 9-18th

·
Registered
37 Posts
try to call joe morris at lewes harbor marine he will probably let you put it there for a small fee. if not post back to me an ill see what i can do for you i have a summer place in lewes so imight be able to pull some strings somewhere......... rob hawkey

·
Registered
614 Posts
[Q]backup plan originally wrote:
try to call joe morris at lewes harbor marine he will probably let you put it there for a small fee. if not post back to me an ill see what i can do for you i have a summer place in lewes so imight be able to pull some strings somewhere......... rob hawkey
[/Q]

Lewes Harbor Marina in REALLY expensive. There used to be a farmer down that way who would let you park in his field for a small fee -- though I can't tell you where it is. Perhaps someone else can help out there...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Call up Sea Colony resort in Bethany. Everytime we go down there, they are refering some storage place not far outside of Rehobeth. I've never used the place because we're usually lucky enough to leave the boat & trailer at a buddy's house in Seaford.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got the same problem. I will be staying in Bethany the same week. Last year I stored my boat at the Indian River Inlet Marina/cost was $50. I checked this week and was told there is no temporary store for less than one month and that is $150.

I'm in need of a storage location, also. The condo where I'm staying doesn't allow for boat trailers.

Any help is appriciated.
Thanks
Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts