Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to head down in Feb with my boat (22' CC). Looking for a boat friendly place to stay. No need to clean fish as will be LTJ C&R only. Anyone know of a place to rent a slip for a weekend close to OI? Any help would be appeciated.:thumbup:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I just called around for the same thing for a feb trip, there's a place on the Manteo bridge called Fins&Feathers that has rooms for $65/night + slips for that size boat available. They have a good website youcan find on google.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
I just called around for the same thing for a feb trip, there's a place on the Manteo bridge called Fins&Feathers that has rooms for $65/night + slips for that size boat available. They have a good website youcan find on google.
and they were closed last weekend with a no vacancy sign & an old yellow lab locked in the lobby for protection.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
there a roadway inn right were the beach road re-connects with 12 @ the south end of nags head about 4-5 miles from the ramp. it's directly across from a 7-11 & next to a KFC which are all open. don't have a number but i'm gonna find it. we stayed @ the nags head inn but it's pricey. $80 w/ a corp. discount. but hey, they got an in-door pool!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Comfort inn at mile post 17 is $55 for bay view..and 2 beds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts