Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to fish the next two days on the yak. I would like to get a group together to fish for specific species in different areas ie. not the hrbt/cbbt. I will be able to leave tomorrow around noon (need to clean up my yak and gear) I want to cram in a lot of good fishing and try to learn a thing or two. If anyone has ideas and is interested drop me a line at 575-1640.

Kevin

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me and Chad are planning on meeting at Oceans East at 0430 to buy some crab. Then we are driving to the E. S. to try for big drum again. If you want to go and are not sure how to get there or want a ride call me at 575-1640. I can squeeze in one more comfortably. Be prepared for a 6-7 nm paddle and bring everything you need for an all day fishing trip. We plan on coming home around 7-8pm.

We can't strike out two trips in a row (fingers crossed).

Kevin

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ships or shoals, ships or shoals, ships or shoals... Some decisions are too tough to make. I'm going to do some intel and see which has been better. Also, I'm thinking of getting a later start, since the low tide is around 9 AM, I figure we meet at 6 and pull into the shoals just as the tide starts to flood. Although the dawn bite can be good. Dawn or low tide, dawn or low tide, dawn or low tide... In the end, I'll probably flip a coin and let the Gods decide where I'll fish. Either way, you can't loose!

Ric
289-5136

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.