Tidal Fish Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
It's not worth it to me . 1 striped bass, catfish , white perch or hike down the bay?
Nick you don't have to always eat the fish. You can catch more than 1, just practice catch and release. We all like to eat the fish we catch but I am sure we enjoy pulling any kind of fish over the rail more whether its a throw back or not. I don't go fishing to eat, I go fishing because I enjoy it, eating the fish is just another added benefit.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
You must ban the nets and do a 5 year Moratorium. We banned the nets and the fishing is good, not great. I have seen a decline the past 17 years I have lived here. We have major Pollution from lake Okeechobee that we are trying to get the Core of Engineer's to solve.

·
Registered
14,617 Posts
You must ban the nets and do a 5 year Moratorium. We banned the nets and the fishing is good, not great. I have seen a decline the past 17 years I have lived here. We have major Pollution from lake Okeechobee that we are trying to get the Core of Engineer's to solve.
We have tried to ban nets a few years ago and that went over like a lead balloon......... Gary

41 - 45 of 45 Posts