Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone fishing point lookout area this weekend?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Got a report at 9:30 this morning from my brother and dad out on Mak'n Time that there was good bird action and some schools on the fish finder outside of PLO Marina. They had a bucktail in the water for 30 seconds and pulled up nice 17". Hopefully they will be able to get some keepers in the next couple of hours. They said that it was very nice out there this morning weather wise.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Got almost the same report from the makin time this evening......Ended up boating 4 or 5 fish all around that 17" mark. They never made it around the corner and up the bay. But from the post and report's I've read, just a lil ways up the bay and toward the evening was the place to be. Couple of reports of decent size fish and some with lice. :rockon: Fish Hawg will be out starting thursday of next week. Maybe we can talk Gillagorilla into posting up to date info for us since we don't have an interweb connection at the bay house.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I fished Point Lookout Saturday afternoon. Found working birds just in side the point and caught a couple of dinks. Went around the point near the Point Lookout fishing pier. Small pods of birds all over the place. Again caught mostly dinks jigging. Ended up keeping one about 20" for wifes dinner. Weather was great and I caught all the fish I wanted. Not a bad way to end the day. The fish are there. Go get them.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts