Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after many at Jimmy's I guess it's my turn.

$20 buy in texas holdem tourny starts at 7 fight starts at 10. Wives welcome to play or come along. I already have 12 players not counting you guys so I may need some extra chips and table tops.

Heres the fight card. Should be a good 1.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=400

BYOB. I live in the Western Branch area of Chesapeake. call or bmail me for directions.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
:jackthread: Jimmy you get a call from Chris Lewis about carpet cleaning???? refered him to you earlier this week. Big house 5700 Sqft or so in Lagmar.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
jim I called you last week need carpets cleaned as well....

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
How far from DC would that be?

Well after many at Jimmy's I guess it's my turn.

$20 buy in texas holdem tourny starts at 7 fight starts at 10. Wives welcome to play or come along. I already have 12 players not counting you guys so I may need some extra chips and table tops.

Heres the fight card. Should be a good 1.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=400

BYOB. I live in the Western Branch area of Chesapeake. call or bmail me for directions.
Sounds cool. How far from dc?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Raymond - I will be on way back from China and should be able to make it. I can bring some authentic Chinese dishes if you would like me to. Here are some thoughts I have. How about fried ballyhoo, some steamed ribbonfish, scorpion and silkworm on a stick. Just let me know how much to bring of each. BTW the ballyhoo is awesome. Check for yourself.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Man I wish I lived in Va. beach. We need one of these in B-more area. I'd start it but I don;t have enough room to handle a big crowd.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Always room for you Lucian.:thumbup:

I need to get a head count so if any of you guys want to come by post up.

You don't even have to play, we can just talk trash about other members.:D

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Always room for you Lucian.:thumbup:

I need to get a head count so if any of you guys want to come by post up.

You don't even have to play, we can just talk trash about other members.:D
I'll let you know ASAP.:yes:

No trash talk for me, I promise to be a GOOD BOY!!!!:cool2: :censored: :nono: :D

BTW: If Pino is coming, I plan on eating well before I arrive!!! :sweatdrop: No Balleyhoo & Lizzard Shish Kabobs for me.

Did he POOP those things before battering & frying them up???:chef:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I'll let you know ASAP.:yes:

No trash talk for me, I promise to be a GOOD BOY!!!!:cool2: :censored: :nono: :D

BTW: If Pino is coming, I plan on eating well before I arrive!!! :sweatdrop: No Balleyhoo & Lizzard Shish Kabobs for me.

Did he POOP those things before battering & frying them up???:chef:
You squeeze the poop into the batter and fry it up seperatly. It is an appetizer. MMMMMm good. I had the roast duck today. They serve the head seperatly. Just crunch the whole thing down. I think I am ready for a cheese burger.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts