Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any Crab Board TFer's participate in the Polar Bear Plunge?
A good cause, but it is not for me.
On the other hand, if Polecat, RJ, John Brunozzi, Captn Dale, Long Ranger, and some of the rest of you would Plunge then maybe we could have a Plunge of our own at SF? Ill plunge if you will.

Nah..........................And,

I can already taste the eats at SF. Hope the wind doesnt howl like last year.

Sip and Slurp comin up in February. I got some Yak steaks I am thinking of bringing for the grill. Do you like Yak?

:p

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard that Jerry! I heard that!
I personally dont do horror shows.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
SF Activities

Plunge ? Dave, I need to think about that one. I'll let you know 1st week in March:D . As far as sip and slurp just had some about an hour ago. I need to make sure that I'm ready for good times at SF. My other half ( the better half) can't wait to see you again. Missed seeing you at OC, picked up a fair amount of supplies plus this year. Gotta get back down to the Pax

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
One of thse years I want to do the plunge. Yeah it's cold but it's for a damned good cause. I been called crazy for worse ideas or actions.

Chris

·
Registered
101 Posts
Did the plunge in 2003 I think the boys dropped back out in July. Great cause good food and one hell of a party afterwards . Its a good time/ better with larger groups so your on the right track. Have fun

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
I heard there were sharks near the beach.:eek: Skip

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw that shark on the Original Chessie Board recently too.

Now they would need to break ice to hold it. Years ago, the cold snap we are having stayed for weeks it seemed.

When its winter, I want winter. Mother Natures way of cleaning house so to speak.
Kills all the mosquito larve and other pests. Now, all we need is some winter of 95-96 like storms and all will be right with the world.

Not on SF4 weekend though.
;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts