Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told that there is a pond in the NN area that is is called Bowies pond that someone owns and they allow people to fish for a fee. Can someone PLEASE tell me where this is.

I have also seen a pond as I drove by that is called Garlands Millpond. It too is private can anyone tell me who owns it and if I can get permission to fish it. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
496 Posts
There is a Gardy's millpond near Callao, off rt 617 at intersection of rt 202. Specific directions can be had at RW's Tackle shop, near Callao. I have heard of good bassin there. No gas powered motors allowed. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Hey mr snow talk to me. 804.761.3131 I fish with a group of guys that fish every other Sunday. We fished Bowie's Sunday of course I got First place. My boy got a 5-0 I got a 3-11. My weight was like 10-11. I'll see if we can work you in. ALSO if any one has fished Gardy's Mill let me know. We have a petition out to save the pond. VGIDF wants to drain it. We need to help save this pond and the fishery. Call me for any questions on how to sign the petition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts