Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past summer I broke bail on one of my schimanno spinning reels. I dropped it off at Bass Pro to be repaired and bought another reel.This was July 17th. My plan was to give the fixed real to my ten year old nephew. Last weekend while fishing I broke another reel. Same model reel and the bail broke in the same place. I hadn't heard anything from Bass Pro ( a few weeks earlier I stopped by the store and inquired and they told me to call Springfield). So I called Springfield. My reel had arrived there just this week. It sat in the store in Baltimore for ten weeks.They would repair it for a fair price and it would be back in Baltimore in two weeks. Now I gotta buy a new real just to go fishing in the meantime. So I put a call into Erin Fraser the assistant store manager on Tuesday. I got his voicemail so I left a message explaining that because my real sat there all summer I have to go buy another real. No return phone call. So I left another message on Thursday and one this morning.

I spend a good amount of money at this place expect better service.
Chip Py

UPDATE: I sent an email to the manager of the Arundel Mills store explaining the situation to him and I also told him of the old customer service adage that a happy customer tells three people and an unhappy customer tells something like twenty. I informed him that I participate in this board as well as Riversmallies.com and would post this here. Three hours later the phone rang and it was Mr Reavie the manager. He told me to come in this morning and he would give me a brand new real. Which he did. So with a little prodding he did good and my faith is restored in the Bass Pro Shops where I spend all of my money. Thank You and thanks to this site for giving anglers a site to talk on.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just bought a new boat from Bass Pro Shops...after the first run the motor wouldn't start..found a plug in the wiring that wasn't locked with the snap..the 12volt Acc didn't work because the wire wasn't connected.While I was in there picking up my boat..one of the guys started the motor dry...showing another customer how quiet it was...made them give me a new 4 stroke....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts