Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere to find the coordinates for the submerged rock/ice breaker rock piles around Poplar Island? I seem to remember there are four of them on the corners maybe, there were aerial pics posted once and I see signs warning of the submerged rocks along with markers in the water but where exactly are these? Class, Bueller, anybody?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Brandon put up some awesome aerial photos of Poplar Island that showed those ice breakers very clearly. If my memory serves me correctly he did this over on the subscribers forum. I did a quick search and could not find them which means it might have been back before the big switch over and many of those old threads were lost forever. Might want to send him a message.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The ice breakers are on the very North end of Poplar. There were warning markers a few hundred feet North of them. If the water clears a little they can be seen.

·
Registered
254 Posts
They are on the north/northeast side of Poplar. There are more than four of them. Some of them are easily identifiable, some are not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts