Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andy I just walked out the door to the garage to get a beer and saw someone standing next to my neighbors window, looked strange, got the beer, stepped out the garage and saw him standing with his shoulder to the edge of the window. I stopped looked right at him and he ducks behind the neighbors car. I yelled my neighbors name to see if it was him, nothing.... So I yell HEY!! and the tall slender dark guy is obviously doing a terrible job of hiding and peeping around and over the car. I said WHAT ARE F ARE YOU DOING? and the guy doesn't run but keeps peeping around the car. I yelled to my wife "Get my Gun!" The guy stands straight up, all 6'+ of him and walks fast behind his shed heading for the woods. My friend went to the truck for the spotlight, I bang on the neighbors door, tell him the deal, he gets a spotlight, a rabbit shot out the woods toward the cemetery. I'm yelling come on out those woods! could hear occasional sticks breaking. We talked a bit, discussed calling police,( in Heinz site I wish we had) I went to the house to get mud boots, went to neighbor on the corner and let him know, he was sleeping on the couch next to his 9mm, heard or saw nothing. we saw a set of footprints behind his garage... went to cemetery, there was fresh tire tracks half way back the cemetery road, with a 16-18" skid at the end of the tracks and a clear turn around. He got picked up...

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Wonder why they picked your neighbors house Bennett? Your neighbor is lucky you where alert to see him standing over there and took the steps you did. My guess he was looking for something to steal out of the garage or shed and he was making his way house to house when you saw him. The piece of **** really does need a load of #2's in his azz.

Acey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts