Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be hosting a meeting the week of March 30th in Richmond, with 20+ people coming in from various parts of the country. Many will fly in on the 28th as a Saturday stay over often reduces the cost of the airfare enough to justify staying in a hotel that night. Most times the meeting host will set up some kind of optional activity for Sunday.

I was thinking of offering up some charter boat fishing on the bay. If I were to put something together for Sunday March 29th, what would we target that time of year in the bay? If I offer it I’d want to provide some detail of we’d do that day, knowing that weather and conditions at the time may dictate changes. Each person attending would pay their share, but I’ll have that arranged before hand. Is 4-6 people per boat the norm for charters? If so we may need 2 or 3 boats depending on how many show an interest.

Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Inshore/Bay in late March/early April - Flounder & togs
Near/Offshore out of VA Beach - Sea Bass, Tilefish, Grouper

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
If you are looking for a six-pack, call Mike. If you want to put more than 6 on, send me a BM. I work on a boat licensed for 19. As stated, that time of year in the bay, you will be fishing for flounder or tog.

·
Registered
360 Posts
We would love to take all of you on one boat. :thumbup:Give us a call at 252-336-4296, or 757-705-4614. Check out our website captjim.com for details...

Capt. Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts