Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am working on a design for the center console and leaning post (thinking of doing an integrated cooler tackle station leaning post style) for my new rig and would love to see the layouts and designs of every ones. Looking for general lay out of the steering wheel, throttle, electronics etc... and the overall leaning post.

If you have some pictures please post. If you need help posting pictures see this thread on How to Post Pictures and if you still have problems PM me and I will help.

Thanks!
Brandon

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
My current center console is quite small and probably is not relevant to your layout. Here are a few photos from my previous boat, a Parker 23 SE. As I recall, you are also a former Parker owner.

2008-05-24 003.JPG 2008-05-24 004.JPG 2008-05-24 005.JPG

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
24 or 27 Judge with tackle center (port side wheel)

27 Judge with leaning post livewell (center wheel)

22 Judge with head in the console and CE Smith top

22 Judge with standard console

22 Judge with T-top and standard console

·
Registered
929 Posts
Brandon:

There is little room for seating in a CC. Our 31' Oceanmaster had a seat similar to this.

While I would make a few changes, you get the general idea.

Look forward to seeing your new boat.

GT

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
I use the bait well for storage but it holds good sized dinner fish too. The under the back seat (in front of the outboard) is a giant livewell you could put a wahoo in. I use that like a trunk (for storage)

accb_12.jpg !BRurFhwBWk~$(KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmY+TiBJ+i,nZP!Q~~_12.jpg DSC_1535.jpg

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
You could go with a fancy wood bar stool for a leaning post like Bill Judge did on his 22' shoreman.... LOL:D.
(he said he loves it as he can move it around the boat for crabbing and fishing and it doesnt slide around underway)

2011-06-19_17-20-00_957.jpg

·
Registered
1,137 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Post is a Nautical Designs w/ a built in cooler under the seat. It's got a lot of storage and holds pretty much everything I need. Curtains were done by Marshall at Boat Covers Inc. Jack also made me some covers for the post and console. They do excellent work and we've been really happy with the setup.

DSCN3018.jpg DSCN3021.jpg DSCN3023.jpg DSCN3025.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts