Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting this message lately which is pretty weird.

It appears that you have not posted on Tidal Fish in a few weeks, why not take a few moments to post a fishing report, ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with a fellow Tidal Fisher in any one of our forums? The more anglers we have contributing the better for all of us.
I look forward to enjoying your posts,
Brandon
Chief Angler, Tidal Fish

I haven't been fishing so I don't have any reports to post. I only have a few minutes to check the board during lunch at work where we are not supposed to use the internet for personal use. Some people have been suspended or fired for excessive personal internet use so I don't get involved with some of the discussions but do appreciate them as a diversion from work. I have upgraded my PC at home but it has not worked right from the day we bought it. Don't even get me started about Dell computers and Bangladeshi support. I've spent so many hours just trying to figure out what these people are saying. Besides I don't have much time at home to hang out on a PC.

Anyway,here is my report. I have seen the reports about the low water levels in the enterance to the City marina at Lynnhaven and I've been watching it as I come over the Lesner Bridge on my way home from work. I can't even see how it is navigable. I'm glad I don't have to launch there. Today I took my boat out for an exercise run I marked a lot of small fish from the Bay side of the CBBT around the three mile mark to the first island. I also saw three commercial net boats from Mathews, VA tied up in the Lynnhaven River around Dockside and Bubbas. I'm guessing that the nets will be out around the three mile area of the CBBT pretty soon as they usually are aroud this time of year.

Thats alls I know. I'll post again when I have something to report.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts