Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On his talk show on WPHT today, conservative Philadelphian Michael Smerconish endorsed Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill.

Smerconish did so by reading a couple paragraphs from his pending op-ed in the Philadelphia Inquirer.

"I've decided," he said. "My conclusion comes after reading the candidates' memoirs and campaign platforms, attending both party conventions, interviewing both men multiple times, and watching all primary and general election debates.

"John McCain is an honorable man who has served his country well. But he will not get my vote. For the first time since registering as a Republican 28 years ago, I'm voting for a Democrat for president.

"I may have been an appointee in the George H.W. Bush administration, and master of ceremonies for George W. Bush in 2004, but last Saturday I stood amidst the crowd at an Obama event in North Philadelphia," says the Republican.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Problem is we need a leader,not a follower,both candidates are
followers,of corruption,greed,and not looking out for America.

We the people need to step up and let them know,
"We Are The People"

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Ron Paul was the only glimmer of hope we had.

Enjoy the new world boyz... it's gonna be interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
The far left agenda of the student of communism obama will surface again just as it has been his voting record in his very limited experience.

He has a very hard time keeping it hidden even though he lies with cold indifference.

If you value democracy you chould fear its demise at the hand of the liberal elite that he is and will represent after he gains the power to do so. If you wish to see the truth read Saul Alinski and his son's views of obama as his star pupil.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts