Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kSince the site changed I have not had to post any pics from trips. I previously used Snapfish and then pasted them in the post. I know that process no longer works. I know some of you are using a new service taht is supposed to work similarly. What is the service everyone is using now and are there any different procedures to use?

Also, the problem with the old TF site was you were limited on the pixels to post directly to TF and you could only do 4 a month. Do these lmitations still exist or is it easier to do directly.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Phil - try Shutterfly.com

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Phil -

I use photobucket.com also. Easy to set up and upload. Not sure about the other sites, but photobucket lets you pick the size of the picture you store there - and automatically resize whatever picture you upload to the correct stored size. I use 640x480 so they fit in a post correctly without making everybody scroll back and forth to see it. :yes:

If you use the "Attachment" feature here on TF, I think you can attach up to 10 pictures. There are picture size and file size limits so you have to resize you digital pics manually before you can attach them. Size limits are shown in the "Manage Attachment" button at the bottom of the screen where you are typing in a post.

PM me if you need any help.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Phil - I'm using Shutterfly, same as Snapfish but it works with TF's new format

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks a lot guys. Now the weather has to clear so I can have a reason to use the info you gave me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts