Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I know it's here somewhere, but I can't find the maximum size allowed for pictures. I though I remembered it being 64 KB but I can't find it anyway.

Also is there a different size allowed for the personal albums?

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
If you use photobucket you can copy and post any size/quality right into the post. Could never figure out how to do it thru the TF posting.....

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

I can get it to work through TF using shutterfly, but TF has a size restriction and before I Resize my pictures I wanted to know the size limit,

although

I guess I could just use photobucket if that size isn't restricted

Anybody?????

Chris

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
See if this comes thru readable.

BEFORE posting on TF, I process my photos using Microsoft Office Picture Manger, works decent for me. That should be found in your Microsoft package in your computer. I resize to "large web". Most of my photos are downsized anywhere from ~30KB to ~85KB Works for me.
=========================================
Attachment Key
Filetype Max Filesize Max Width Max Height
bmp 19.5 KB 620x280
doc 19.5 KB - -
gif 128.0 KB 700x800
jpe 19.5 KB 620x280
jpeg 195.4 KB 800x800
jpg 195.4 KB 800x800
pdf 371.1 KB - -
png 19.5 KB 620x280
psd 19.5 KB - -
txt 19.5 KB

·
Registered
223 Posts
Alright photobucket help please ?
I figured out how to post on the tf page but its a pain for me to save each file as a different file type to correct size and loose pic quality.

I started a photobucket account but cant figure out how to copy directly to post. Lil help please....

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Once you have your pic downloaded into Photobucket, go to your album. Find the pic you want to post, click the square box under the pic......it should get a check mark, click on the IMG.......the img code will light up.......click edit at the top of the comp. screen and hit Copy. Go back to your TF thread and paiste the pic to the tread. You will see that IMG code on your thread........hit revue thread and you should see your pic how it will appear in your post.

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts