Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Postponed due to weather/airports - NMFS BFT ESA Listening Session in Beaufort, NC
NMFS just emailed me the following (see below), indicating the meeting is postponed until further notice due to snow/ice at the NC airports where they were scheduled to fly into. They will be sending out notice to those on their email list and I will post the updated schedule when I get it.


From: Kimberly Damon-Randall [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: Beaufort BFT meeting carpool from DC?

Hi. We just decided to postpone the session tomorrow because we are going to have a very difficult time getting there as are others. In fact, the lab may be closed. So, I was wondering if you could please let anyone you know was planning on attending that the session is postponed and we will be in touch as soon as we reschedule (possibly for next week). Thanks!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts