Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught three nice flounder and about 2 dozen Spot in the Potomac above bouy # 9. Spot would only hit the bloodworm flavored fishbites. Flounder were 17.5, 18 and 21 inches.

Mushy
"Getsome"

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
great year. only skunked once during trophy. and i am not a great fisherman. so you know there are a load of fish out there.

i have been wondering if there are too many rocks?

Mushy, have you sold your boat yet?

·
Registered
531 Posts
We also have done well this year. One skunker during trophy season when we missed the bite and only been out 4 times. (Busy)

Last weekend my better half got a 29" that got her 1'st place in the tourney! We had about 20 fish, 7 keepers and lots of action. I too want to try to find a flounder spot. I have yet to be sucessfull for them, but have a couple of ideas.

The thing is I want to have a box full of Rocks before I commit to trying for the elusive flatty.

Maybe saturday...

I sure can't wait unit the spanish show up...if they show up this year. With the good dry spell salinity should be going up and that will help a lot for them and the flat ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.