Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father in law was just diagnosed with cancer.The doctors told us there is basically nothing they can do.He started feeling bad three weeks ago. He was in perfect health.He has never smoked,he ate healthy, and exercised regularly.You just never know:( :(

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
The Supreme Admiral will always be with Him

As will my prayers...

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Prayers here as well. :(

·
Registered
514 Posts
My prayers for your father in law and your family. This news is hard to take for all, especially the "nothing can be done" deal. They make great strides in cancer treatments every day. I would seek another opinion, unless that has already been done.

Regards,
Bill

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news. Cancer has affected most all of us at one time or another so we know what a difficult time this is for your family .

Prayers sent up for you and yours.

·
Registered
164 Posts
lost my dad

Lost my dad to cancer when I was 12. But I know now he went to a much better place to be with Jesus! I am praying for him, your wife and family. Make sure he is prepared for healing or heaven - a win win either way!

mark

·
Registered
143 Posts
My Prayers Are With You. Remember To Take Care Of Each Other As Well. I Speak From Dealing With This With My Mother. This Will Be As Hard On Your Wife, You, Your Family And Friends As It Will For Your Father In Law.. Take Care Of Him And Each Other. God Bless

1 - 20 of 25 Posts