1. Records? The record fish I've caught (personal records) are hopefully still swimming and spawning. This makes them much more valuable to me and the future viability of our fishing.A few questions for those of you that are for a slot only harvest:
1. Do you think records and the hunt for the largest fish are important to the heritage of the sport?
2. Do you believe that striped bass poplutions can be sustained without a juvenille slot only harvest?
3. Do you release all large fish currently caught without regulations?
4. Would you release a potential state or world record fish if caught on your boat?
2. Dunno - I want to see the stats and science behind a change like that.