Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

Just a quicki. Mr Intense and I cruise for about 5 hrs inseach of birds/stripers. coverered from west rv/over to pop isl/south to 78/west to parkers ck/north to radar towers/then back north to west rv.

caught about 20 feesh, mostly throw backs. best action was vacinity between parker/radar towers. talked to many, sounded like a slow day.

think will try again tomorrow. just not sure where to try.
good luck.:D

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Way to get out and give it a try. Thanks for the report Ron, seems they did ok north today.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Thanks Ron,

we did'nt do anything eihther.

But , like you,

we tried. :thumbup:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Sounds similar to our day out there. Fished the same areas, finding plenty of small ones but only two keepers. Good luck finding them tommorow

·
Premium Member
26,108 Posts
Heard you on the VHF - be sure to check your B-mail :yes:.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Ron, I had a similar evening. Ran out of Ebay around 42A and circled Poplar. Only fish we caught were within a couple of miles of the ramp, and they weren't much to talk about. Rock Hall is the place to be now.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
was in eb last night. gotta wait em out. ive marked fish each time, but they wouldnt bite much. then, they go crazy for about a .5 hr.... done it the last 3 times. limits came quick with nice fish, up to 30". if there is bait and rock, just wait em out!

we went all the way out to BPL too, lots of fish deep, only one taker.

brett

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think I talked to One Fish and a couple other TFers yesterday (11/11). We put lines in at 86, went down by EBay, and back up along the edge to Queen Anne's Marina--about 5 hours total. Dragged 9 rods--tandemn bucktails, chrome Tony spoon, a white billy bar, and a small Yozuri swimming plug on the WWB. Got one 18" on the WWB--that's it. Lots of marks on the finder. Nice day on the water, but I would've liked some fish. I'm going to give it one more try, and then she's gotta' come out.

Nice talking to the TFers.

John
"Anna E." (31 Bertram if you saw her).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts