Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do i turn on private messaging? I went to go bmail someone and was told i have to go to edit profile to turn it on. After 20 minutes of searching i figured it would be easier to ask. Please help

·
Registered
416 Posts
i can't figure it out. You go under User CP button at the top of the page. And then Edit Profile. I've done it numerous times but it doesn't save my settings?????

·
Registered
733 Posts
Go into user cp then on the left click on edit options and just enable/disable what u want
then at the bottom check save changes..This should fix it.
Capt.Skid:cool:

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
1st) as an FYI we have a message board for help, suggestions etc
TF Site Help, How To, Frequently Asked Questions Board Specifically meant for Tidal Fish users to be able to get site help, read about how To use the site , learn about features of the site, find Frequently Asked Questions and ask questions

2nd) To turn on PM's. Go to the User CP link in the upper left of the page.
Then under "Settings & Options" click "Edit Options"
Then scroll down under "Messaging & Notification" and "Private Messaging" and click the check box for "Enable Private Messaging"

Brandon

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the help brandonand capt skid. It works now. took all of 2 minutes or so. It would not save it at first because it wanted my shirt and pants size. You have to enter that information split shot in order for it to be saved and activated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.