Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys know where to take a deer /ducks / geese and have them turn it into all the tasty stuff I can't do at home? I have taken a few to Mast Meats out here near Powhatan, but would love to find someone that can make some deer bologna / Sausage down in the Northern Neck or Middle Pen.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm guessing that most of us make our own sausage and stuff. I buy the mixes and get beef fat from the local grocer and make my own sausage. As good as Jimmy Dean.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sausage I can do....Just got back from PA where there's a processor on every corner. Had some Deer Bologna that would make you smack yourself and was just hoping that there was someone around the NN that could do that. Thanks for the response though.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I am looking too. I found a place at 540-788-1079. I think they are in Fauquier and will do anything with a deer. Would love to find somewhere that deals with geese. Had some geese from a PA processor years ago that was awesome.

·
Registered
54 Posts
There was a guy in Gloucester and his name is Freddie Walker. He lives at 2505 Loe Ground Rd and his phone number is 804-642-6834. Call him and see if he is still in bussiness.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts