Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eminent Brothers,
Well I sure do miss my weekly Fisherman magazine and have been warming up to the monthly Prop Magazine. But what do I see in the new march edition......they went and gave away my secrete fishing spot over at the CCNP.....er.....a....I mean down by the Pax River. Now I never catch another fish there because of all the fishing pressure from all those boats horning in on MY spot. Life just isn't fair

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Ahoy GB, I have many old copies the the Maryland Fishing book and my favorite most dog-eared issue is from 1972. Funny, all of my favorite fishing spots are in that too. Also, congrats on that fine fish you caught at the ""Pax River" with WP, what a great pic.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Happens every year - Didn't Eric Burnley or Lenny Rudow featured it in Saltwater Sportsman last year?

In the end it really makes no difference - it is not readily accessible, wind & weather issues, plus a lot of guys wanna catch & kill - not there place.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was Chris Dollor....he went right from The Fisherman magazine to Prop Magazine and again gave away my secrete spot in the process. I say again because I sure he must have done a similar article for The Fisherman. I better check the new magazine that replaced the old Fishing in Maryland magazine....it may be in there too!!!! Someone on TF must have done some insider trading. Most likely a Lurker........I'm not too old to find you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.