Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have decided to sell my Prowler 15 for $950/obo. I probably have only used it about 10 times. I am going to include the Matrix 17 Fish Finder in the deal. This package new would cost.

Prowler 15=$750
Rudder=$250
6-Inch Hatch=$50
Ram Rod Tube=$35
2 Flush Rod Holder=$20
Matrix 17 Fish Finder =$180
Seat included

Total Price New =$1,285 (not including taxes)

$950 is over 25% savings.

I bought the Prowler 15 and a Tarpon 140 early this year. After using both kayaks for a while I have decided the Tarpon 140 is best for me (I probably will regret it later). These are both great fishing kayaks but it came down to that I like the sturdier hull on the Tarpon better since I transport my kayaks right side up and the Tarpon 140 is easier to store on my backyard deck since my deck is only 15.5 ft wide. I also have a Hobie Sport so I don't really need 3 kayaks.

Bmail me if you are interested in the kayak.

Rod

Here are some pics of Prowler 15. The GPS is not included in the deal.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, didn't go too crazy in February. I just point the kayak towards the TV, sit in the yak and play Sega Dreamcast Bass Fishing to keep me "normal" [excited] during the winter months [grin].

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Prowler 15 is still available. Price is reduced to $900. This includes the Humminbird Matrix 17 fish finder.

Rod

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hawghunter,

Give me a call if you are interested or have questions about the Prowler15.

410-579-2262

Rod

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTT

I probably should post this on the main board to help out the powers boaters that are taking a hit at the gas pump. Anyway, the Prowler 15 is still for sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts