Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Puddle Jumper out for his birthday yesterday.Instead of a stripper we got him a striper.:p Boy was she a fat one.:D

Next time we're going to" Hooter's" Island.:) Skip

·
Premium Member
26,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No-it's a baseball hat .:D Skip

·
Premium Member
26,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rick- we laughed about that yesterday.Next trip I promise to take alot of photos of you holding a big fish.I now have a camera for the boat and 90% sure I can post them. Skip

·
Registered
987 Posts
Cool Skip, glad you got the picture thing down
Looking forward to your future reports with pic's:D

"Is that a camouflage ascot he is wearing?"
That's freaking funny!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
What A Great Day!!!!

Thanks Skip, Mr. Warren and Dale;) !!!! A beautiful day on the water with good friends and catchin' feeshes! I couldn't have asked for more!!!!:D

I was at the PSG Meeting on Monday to cheer for Mr. Warren on receiving the plaque for his great accomplishments(see other thread for today), when Skip mentioned to me about going fishing on Thursday. Now I have a dilema on my hands:( . Do I go to work and attend a scheduled meeting or do I go fishing and spend a day on the water???:confused:

I thought to myself what should I do??? After a few moments of debate, I started thinking...you know what???

HEY!!! :p :p IT'S MA' BIRTHDAY!!! I'M GONE FISHIN'!!! IT'S MA' BIRTHDAY!!! I'M GONE FISHIN'!! IT'S MA' BIRTHDAY!! GONNA CATCH SOME FEESHES!!! IT'S MA' BIRTHDAY!! COM'ON BIG FEESHES!!! IT'S MA' BIRTHDAY!!!!!:p

All in all it was a fantastic day!!! We caught 20 fish ranging from 30'" up to Dale's 41" er that was the big one of the day!!

THANKS AGAIN GUY"S!!!!;)

Fin - yes that would be the ******* ascot:D

Dave - thanks man!!!

Rick - eat your heart out baby!!!:D ; just kiddin', we did talk about that yesterday and I DID take a picture that was saved to the camera yesterday!! I piomise to try take make it up to you this Spring

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Puddle jumper- Happy Happy:D
Skip- bout time ya entered the 21st centry:) -------------------------------

·
Premium Member
26,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tolmaz--must be a reflection or something.A rod there would never catch anything.:D Since you asked nicely-I use Lee-only Lee clamp on rod holders.Why anyone would risk a $$$ combo to a cheap holder-I'll never understand.When I first put them on,we did use a safety rope.Never had any trouble.I set them about 10* facing up.I like to run the wire line outfits back 100-125' with 10-20 ozs on these.Fun to pull them out with a big fish.Only trick is to make certain the gimbal is seated on the pin and the reel is parallel to the water.This let's a fish take line off the reel the right way.If set 90* to the water the line will foul in the rod tip. Skip

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Happy Bday Ralph!!!! I've seen worse looking strippers in my lifetime!!!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Thats the same place we run our wire rods from too. Must be a grady thing;) I had mine on the angled part of the rail and that was a huge mistake, but it was like that when I bought the boat so I left it there. There is always more lead on those rods than the others and it would slowly work loose and start to slip. Im going to move mine up on the rail this year. With the angle I still worry about the rod so I leash it with 300# mono and coastlocks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts