Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,178 Posts
Warren's bait shop in Glen Burnie will custom tie parachutes but you better hurry before they get backed up with orders. Skip

·
Registered
79 Posts
purple chutes

Call Blake Smith. He's the parachute man. 804-387-4300. Quality baits and they really catch fish.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Get with Petey from Fish On Tackle. I got mine from him last year. He usually has them ready to go. www.fishontackle.com

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Tyler's Tackle will have plenty at the Essex Flea Market this weekend. Outside booth.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Anyone know who carries purple or black chutes in the 2-6 oz range?
Don't know what part of the country your in but there should be plenty at the Solomons MSSA Fishing Fair........Petey from Fish-on tackle and Capt Wayne are two of the many tackle suppliers there, and you can't go wrong with either....can't beat the price either!!!! Tom:clap:

·
Registered
146 Posts
I can make you some ? I did not know there is a market for purple or black?
When do you trol with those colors?
I made a 8 oz bullet head all black head and hair and never did get a srike I did not troll it for a long time though because chartruse was the prefered color that afternoon si I did not try anymore.
I make these for fun in the wimter so I dont go crazy
Comon give up the seacrets..... we can only catch 30,000 this year anyway ?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
cris4tuna; so I dont go crazy Comon give up the seacrets..... we can only catch 30 said:
It's no secret......that when the colors, and lures that you made or purchased are not catching, then it's time to try something different, ya never know. There are many different lures, compounded by many more color combinations, just like "Baskin-Robbins"
ice cream has 37-flavors.......I'll bet you have more than 37- flavors in your bag O' Tricks, the question will be........will you share what's catching ? ? ?

Reap what you sew ! ! Repent sinner (lol)......now say 3-Hail Mary's, and go fishing !

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I always try to throw something different out there in the mix, one of my favorites is a white parachute with a Barbie shad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts