Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the club open to new members?looked around on the site and could not find any information. i saw the old pics though some nice shots, i have a few old ones also but don't know how to post them. anyway just wondering about membership.

thanks

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Big Jimmy you're welcome any time. We meet the first Wednesday of the month at various bars in the Annapolis area. A lifetime membership is purchased by buying all attending members a round of beers. So a word to the wise, if you wanna join get there as soon as the meeting starts say hi and buy a round before the rest of us no good skullywags stragle in. You could end up buying a beer for 2-5 people instead of 15 or 18. Hope to see you there.

Tight Lines,

Evans

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
A lifetime membership is purchased by buying all attending members a round of beers.
And 1 iced tea. :D

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
You're darn tootin'! And I'll take it straight...none of this "on the rocks" panzy stuff from me.

·
Registered
11,189 Posts
is the club open to new members?looked around on the site and could not find any information. i saw the old pics though some nice shots, i have a few old ones also but don't know how to post them. anyway just wondering about membership.

thanks
Don't expect to win any fishing tournaments with this group,they just want you to buy them drinks..:pp

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Don't expect to win any fishing tournaments with this group,they just want you to buy them drinks..
And the problem is...?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts