Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note for areas in and around the Mason Dixon Line. A quick burst of moderate snow from 8-11 AM on Monday morning might see 2-3 inches before changing to Rain? Areas from Baltimore and south maybe a trace to and inch before changing to Rain? Then we will see the pattern relax for a few days. I believe we will see a return to normal or above normal temps over the next week. However Long Range Models are showing a return of cold for the beginning of March with a chance of snow a few more times thru Mid March? Then the South East Ridge will take over with above normal temps going into April. I鈥檓 hoping for a cool spring because above normal temperatures will raise the Chesapeake Bay Temperatures too quickly and with the Spring Trophy Season pushed back two weeks til May 1st their will very little big fish to catch?

Be Safe and Healthy

Phil ( Lilly )馃槑

Registered
Thanks for the report Phil. If we can't look after the rockfish, Mother Nature will. Save the breeders..........Gary

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I agree I wish they would make Spring Season C&R I like to take quick picture and let them go anything over 25 inches does not taste good anyway馃憤

Registered
Comon 50s. Thanks as always Phil. I just finished up chipping the Ice out of the gutters at the front (Northern exposure) of my house. Third time so far and they were again literally filled to the brim and overflowing with roof melt/runoff coupled with rain. Just one more time for old time's sake. This weather pattern sucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts