Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doctors' Orders departed port today @ 6 with a full boat consisting of a few tfers and their friends. Crew was Jim(jnashed) his two friends(sorry guys i am terrible at remembering names) Scott taylor, and his friend Bill. we headed out into the brisk south wind. made to the fishing grounds and started to go to work. Jim did a great job helping me set the rods while Scott manned the wheel. the rest of the crew helped out by handing rods and moving gear.:thumbup: all rods were in but one when the 225 got smacked, fish on!! a nice upper 30 incher to the boat. while that fish was almost to the boat one of the deep rods bent over and almost as soon as Bill grabbed that rod the 180 went off. excellent, half our limit and we dont even have all the rods out!! finally got everything out and made a pass back through that area, this time a planer rod on each side got hit, another double hook up!! the guys made quick work of those fish and we now had the crew limit. the seas started to build (2-3' my tail), anyway, we made one more loop to pick up the boat fish which came off the boards again. the seas and wind were getting aggresive so we decided to pack up and call it a day. Started fish at around 7 and had a limit in the boat before 9!! a nice day of catching, other then some spray on the ride in. thanks guys for a nice, layed back trip. looking forward to doing it again sometime. sorry only have one pic, but I think Scott got a few so hopefully he will post them for me. tight lines.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Thanks again Kyle. Glad we finally made it out with you today. I learned a grat deal today and had a great time. George and Brian also wanted to let you know what a fun day it was. Too bad the wind started to kick up a bit. Here are a couple of pics we took.

Good luck with everything Kyle. Our crew would definitly recommend yuou to others.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice pics Jim, tell Brian and george thanks again for a good, quick trip. and thanks again for all of your help in getting the gear set and battling the fish on board.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sunday's trip

Capt. Kyle:
I had a great time fishing with you once again. We had a great crew and you always seem to be able to put together a bunch of nice guys. I cannot wait to go again!:thumbup:
Bill (fishlow)

·
Registered
199 Posts
somebody needs to tell that guy there are much easier ways to hold a rockfish other than a finger in the eye, haha

another limit report from CKing....well done captain!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fishing is still excellent, i have most of the week available for walk on trips or you have a party you can get together. the fish are close to home so it makes for a shorter ride and more action!!!!! lets go fishing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.