Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if you guys like the short or long reports, most of mine are long so here is a short for a change.

Took my Dad and his friend Vien out today. Dad thought all these rockfish were coming from a market so he wanted to go out today to make sure:pp Ended up catching a lot of fish today but it did not come easy. Dolly's is full of spot- as usual. The wind / current today was very tough to fish until after 1:00 or so. Luckily my Dad and Vien were very content with catching a blue limit while we were waiting on the current to be right for rock:thumbup: Ended up with some nice rock without sores:clapping2: They were very happy with their catch:yes: One 18.5'' and the rest were low to mid 20's. I'm exhausted.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
You tired from fishing or something else :D. Nice catching on a Saturday.Glad to hear the Spot are still thick :thumbup:.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You tired from fishing or something else :D. Nice catching on a Saturday.Glad to hear the Spot are still thick :thumbup:.
See, Skip knows whats up- gonna crush a redbull and head out in Towson tonight. I'll post some pics of all the tail. Steve, you said your daughter is about my age right?:D:D:D Jk boss:thumbup:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Dave - Short or long - always good. What's impressive is the diversity of fishing style and venue. Glad you got some quality time with Dad. Jim

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I did consider that a "short" report........seriously! You must be real tired! Congrats again:thumbup:. It has been a little tough lately. Tides have been weird................Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts